Digital Delivery Manager
The whole ‘our client is going through a Digital Transformation’ expression seems to be in every other job ad, the reality is often organisations who are not transformative at all. We’re pumped to be representing an organisation that is truly changing themselves from the inside out, with a digital roadmap that will give their customers a far better experience and something for you to really sink your teeth into!
What the purpose of this role?
To provide technical ownership of digital platforms, to support the businesses digital strategy and plan, execute and deliver digital projects through:
- Interaction with key business stakeholders, project sponsor(s) and understanding and managing expectations, reporting progress and obtaining direction and decision to move forward
- Ownership of existing platforms and continues improvement of digital solutions
- Definition, management and monitoring of project constraints of scope, time and budget
- Leadership and direction of project team members in their project work
What will my key accountabilities be?
- Plan & execute strategic digital technology projects
- Define, manage and monitor project constraints – scope, time & budget
- Measure and monitor digital platforms and continuous improvement of digital technology within the business
- Leadership of project teams internally & externally (ie vendors)
- Champion & influence digital strategy into the business units
- Provide insights into digital trends and innovation to deliver on digital strategy
- Support the strategic development of the digital agenda
- Deliver new digital solutions to support the business strategy
- Maintain existing digital assets across all functions within the business
What knowledge, skills and experience do I need?
- Experience driving digital transformation delivering significant business benefits
- Deep understanding of digital trends and innovation
- Relevant and demonstrated Project Management competency and experience
- Proven experience in e-commerce and CRM platforms is highly desirable
- Experience delivering projects across multi-site locations (nationally across Australia)
- Previous experience managing applications based projects
- Goal-oriented, action-focused, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ownership and commitment for deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels of stakeholders
- Experience building relationships with external vendors and driving to an outcome
To really thrive in this role, you will be someone who is confident in dealing & engaging a wide range of stakeholders & builds strong relationships with a large variety of personalities (strong communication absolutely needed here). You will also be someone who takes a hands-on approach and will drive people, but also can see the bigger picture (ie business impact) & prioritise goals.