Developers – EFTPOS (C, C++)
affix are working with a seamless payment provider who are empowering in-store, online and mobile commerce and in turn building a team from scratch to support one of their biggest and most innovative customers.
About the roles:
We have multiple initial 6-month contract opportunities for Developers. The roles will be based in the inner northern suburbs.
What you will get your hands on in the role:
- Create detailed documentation of the solution, design and test cases.
- Write and modify financial applications written in C/C++ for devices to perform EFTPOS transactions.
- Write and modify Web-based services using Php, Mysql and Apache for the Terminal Management System.
- Perform extensive testing of the software during development and integration with recorded results.
- Be involved in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Develop tools to assist in the development and testing of software with the aim of making it reproducible, automated and efficient.
- Provide support and troubleshoot problems occurring in production and QA.
- Ensure software complies with coding standards and architectural design
What do I need for these ones?
- Min 5 years experience working with C/C++ programming essential
- Experience working with web-based development tools/platforms/systems an advantage (eg. LAMP, PHP, MySQL and Apache)
- Experience working with PC based development an advantage (eg. C#, Visual C++, .NET)
- Knowledge of EFTPOS an advantage (eg. As2805, EMV)
- Experience working with embedded operating systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to work in a teamwork/collaborative style and environment
- Contributes to others success, and leverage others work effort for greater impact
- Proactively meets customer expectations both internally and externally
- Has a can-do attitude: tackles a job and get it done.
- Is positive, approachable and supportive in order to face our challenges with confidence
If your looking for your next contract role then get in touch. These are exciting roles in a greenfields team and with the client projects in place, these wont last for long!