Customer Success Legend – InsurTech ScaleUP
We’re helping our friends at a legendary scaleup that we’ve played a small part in helping to grow, and these guys are at the forefront of Insurtech here in Australia, doing some pretty cool things.
Yep, they’re only 2 years old, and they are already engaged with every notable insurance company in Australia, but now they have their eye on prospects in Europe and the US. In terms of startups nailing their vertical, look no further, you guys. And, now they’re on the hunt for a Customer Success legend who is going to make sure their clients are loved, happy and sticky post-sale.
In this gig, you’ll be an established CSM looking to grow and expand, or relatively new to it and wanting to learn and stretch your legs out in an environment where you have the jurisdiction to put some of your own client-centric processes in place. We’ll need you to be at home in a fast-paced environment, where maximizing the lifetime value of your portfolio comes second nature to you. You’ll be responsible for ensuring churn is kept at a low, by providing the best customer experience, directly, and feeding that back into the business. This is essentially where you will truly add value and make a BIG impact in this organisation.
Here are a few dot-points about the sorts of things you’ll be getting up to:
- You’ll be acting as the face of this business for clients post-sale, doing everything possible to keep them happy and resolving any problems that pop up;
- Creating bucket loads of value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” around it;
- Conducting workshops, demonstrations, training, and reviews of the product with customers;
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting customers to have expertise and confidence in navigating their chosen solutions;
- Work with key company stakeholders to help drive effective training and best practice use of solutions from the top down; and
- Identifying opportunities for account growth, by driving adoption and retention through your strong relationships with clients.
Here’s what we’re looking for in YOU!
- Understanding of SaaS customer engagement in either an account manager or sales gig;
- You’ll have a good understanding of technology and you can effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences with flair and finesse;
- You’re good with managing relationships internally, and you’re comfortable pushing back when you need to as well;
- You’re a logical and analytical thinker with a strong sense of accountability;
- You are good at providing support and great experiences to customers and you’re comfortable doing project management and coordination that involves the scheduling of both human and technical resources; and
- You’ve got some working knowledge of Sales and Marketing technology such as HubSpot, Marketo etc.
Is this something you’re interested in? Good. Give me a holler and tell me more about you.
Here’s how you’ll find me:
[email protected] || 0401 002 988