I’m super delighted about partnering up with a BIG, slick operation based on the sunny Gold Coast
who’ve asked me for some help to find them a new CRM Manager to join their team.
Off the back of a whole heap of success, [and a slight restructure] these guys have recognised that they need a new CRM Manager with that certain ‘je n’ais se quoi’ to execute on some BIG time stuff, and this is where you come in.
Seriously, there’s going to be lots to do in this newly created role. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and you’ll be owning the strategic development & execution of best in class marketing automation transformation using tech to create efficient, robust & measurable campaigns.
The cool thing about this CRM opportunity is that whilst it’s on the Gold Coast, they’re 100% fine with having a Brisbanite in this role; allowing the successful candidate the opportunity to work remotely for roughly 3 out of 5 days per week from home.
In this search, I’ll personally be looking out for that special someone who is all about growth, collaboration and delivering their craft with pristine execution. We need someone who is a real thinker and a doer, that’s comfortable managing up, down, sideways both internally and externally.
Here’s what I’m looking for in you:
- Super experienced marketer, with at least 5-7 years experience;
- You’ve got that piece of paper (Bachelor qualified);
- Sold experience in multi-channel customer lifestyle marketing and campaign automation;
- An absolute boss of direct and email marketing;
- Super strong experience in automation platforms such as Click Dimensions, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and Mail Chimp;
- An iron-clad understanding of customer databases and complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modeling;
- You’ve got the analytical and numerical skills to ‘pay the bills!’
- Ideally, you’ve had some time working in medium to large sized businesses, and if you’ve got multi-site experience, well that’s just an added bonus;
- You’re commercial, you’ve got solid communication skills, and you know how to manage the expectations of internal stakeholders like an absolute boss; And
- You have high levels of EQ, and you innately know how to get the best out of people around you.
Here’s a little taste tester of what you’ll be getting up to:
- You’ll be developing, implementing and iterating the CRM strategy and roadmap in line with the brand and group strategic direction;
- Love Customer Journey Maps? Good! You’ll be responsible for the delivery of the Customer Journey mapping across the OMNI channel by liaising closely with internal stakeholders that help hold the key to helping personalise the company’s Customer Experience;
- You’ll be tasked with refining and developing NEW multi-channel customer lifecycle strategies;
- A big part of this role will be overseeing the coordination of eDM’s created by the marketing crew, but you’ll be driving the process, the ideas that will hopefully help to increase the customer base and revenue, all whilst keeping customers sticky;
- You’ll be getting down and dirty with ALL THE numbers and this role will see you spend copious amounts of time analysing and reporting on customer attraction, retention and of course, the golden conversion rates that come as a result of and making recommendations regarding future activities and targeted segmentation opportunities; And
- Because you like to stay current, you’ll be continuously reviewing industry trends, technology enhancements and competitor activity in order to innovate and enhance systems, programs, and initiatives.
Does this sound interesting?
Are you intrigued?
I hope so, and I hope you feel compelled to personally hunt me down to chat about it.
Here’s how you’ll find me:
0401 002 988