Business Analyst | 12 month FTC | ERP Migration
If you’re a Business Analyst with ERP manufacturing experience looking for your next gig, look no further!
We have teamed up with an Australian FMCG company that once started from humble beginnings to now offering some of the countries most favoured products! Through their successes, they are going through an exciting period of growth and change, from a technical standpoint, this includes migrations of legacy systems, hardware refreshes and implementation of new technologies.
This is where you come in. They need a BA to embed themselves in the PMO team for the next 12 months to design and document requirements for system changes, workflows and challenges.
Through relative ERP manufacturing experiences, you will be expected to understand business requirements and act as a conduit to translate these needs to the project delivery teams.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with PM and change analyst to assist the transition of business changes through managing business requirements established and deliver the best possible outcomes
- Analyse documents, create surveys, observe processes and conduct interviews and workshops to gather information and business insights
- Understand and decipher the difference between genuine business needs and requests
- Conduct risk analysis on proposed solutions to ensure outcomes are risk adverse and effective.
- Design and implement test scripts and scenarios
- collaborate with different teams to best understand pain points, needs and performance.
- Document results of analysis and workflows
- Experience with ERP projects in FMCG
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong analysis, documentation and testing experience
- Strong understanding of IT and business concepts
- Confidence and competency engaging with various stakeholders
- Flexibility with travel
- Ability to respond effectively to potential resistance or objections
If you’re keen to chat more and want to take this one up, please apply or email your details to [email protected]